Tulsa International Airport (TUL)
Airlines and Terminals
(Tulsa, Oklahoma - OK, USA)
Tulsa International Airport (TUL) is only a single terminal airport yet handles in excess of three million annual passengers to destinations throughout the United States.
The airport receives some major carriers and their affiliate airlines, and there are about 70 departures every day.
Ticketing and check-in desks are located on the upper floor of Tulsa's airport, along with the Departures concourses, while Arrivals and Baggage Reclaim are situated on the first floor. Facilities throughout the terminal are very good and disabled travelers have easy access.
There is one terminal building onsite, with Check-in and Departures situated on the second floor and Arrivals on the first floor.
- Terminal - serves destinations nationwide with dozens of daily flights. Airlines operating from the terminal include American, Delta and United Express
The following list provides the current airlines that currently serve Tulsa International Airport (TUL).
- American Eagle
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection (Compass Airlines)
- Delta Connection (ExpressJet Airlines)
- Delta Connection (Pinnacle Airlines)
- Delta Connection (SkyWest Airlines)
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines
- United Express (ExpressJet Airlines)
- United Express (GoJet Airlines)
- United Express (SkyWest Airlines)